Why the IFC?
The UKIFC has growing reputation for developing and delivering innovative projects and initiatives within the Islamic and ethical finance sectors.
Some of the key areas that set the UKIFC apart from other organisations are as follows:
- Not-for-profit organisation dedicated to progressing the global Islamic and ethical finance sectors
- Advisory Board members (based across UK and the Gulf) having extensive senior level experience in leading financial and professional service organisations
- Flexible team structure with the ability to deploy resource to meet demand
- Outstanding network with strong connections to governments and associated agency bodies as well as within conventional, Islamic and ethical finance sectors
- Track record in leading pioneering Islamic and ethical finance initiatives
- Work recognised by winning accolades such as Scottish Financial Enterprise Innovation Awards, Worldwide Who’s Who, British Muslim Award and Ethical Finance Innovation and Challenge Award
- Highly competitive and bespoke fee structures for commissioned activities
- Fees generated positively recycled into supporting new developmental projects and community initiatives