RI Europe 2017 – 20% Discount for UKIFC StakeholdersAll Events
June 6, 2017 @ 8:00 am - June 7, 2017 @ 5:30 pm
Responsible Investor invites you to attend RI Europe 2017, Europe’s leading long-term, sustainable business and finance conference on 6-7 June in London.
2017 marks the 10th anniversary of the conference which will provide:
- bigger and even better networking opportunities
- top-level conference agenda and speakers (click here for the agenda)
- an exclusive RI Gala Dinner & Awards evening for asset owners and asset managers in ESG investing and reporting
600+ attendees are expected to attend over the 2 days including representatives from pension funds, insurance funds, family offices, endowments, foundations, investment consultants, corporates, government representatives, regulators, SRI associations, asset managers, research agencies, index providers and data vendors.
Confirmed speakers for RI Europe 2017 include:
- Peter Damgaard Jensen, Chief Executive Officer, PKA
- Philippe Desfosses, Chief Executive Officer, ERAFP
- Nick Moakes, Managing Partner, Investments, Wellcome Trust
- James Featherby, Chair, Church of England Ethical Investment Advisory Group
- Eli Ane Lund, Head of Secretariat, Council on Ethics for the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global
- Egon Vavrek, Head of EMEA Equities, APG Asset Management
- Willemijn Verdegaal, Advisor, Responsible Investment & Governance, MN
Click here for the event website.
As an associate of the UKIFC, you qualify for a 20% off discount on the registration fee. Use the code: RIE17EEF.
Click here to register.
For any further enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.